Blogger Have a nice evening. Today i reached a milestone ,on my Instagram account . 300 followers .I created my account in July of 2023 and only today i could reach this number. I grow very slowly but i want to celebrate this victory.Even if it's small.πππ I am an Instagram Blogger.I'll wait for better growth as long i work for it.
Have a nice evening. I thought to take a mirror selfie and upload it on my blog. I want to paint and cut my hair again.I miss my blonde version. And i want to visit some places,to spend my time pleasantly.And i'll take some videos and photos,for me of course.And for my social medias.
Have a nice evening. I am absent from my blog for days,i was busy. On Sunday i went for a walk.The day was good,but windy.Something expected,as we are in November. I was returning from Kastraki,the new park of Drapetsona,i stopped at Ilia Iliou park. I took photos during my Sunday walk and i'll show you some of them. I was at Ilia Iliou park when i took this photo.
Comments
Post a Comment